Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mew - And The Glass Handed Kites (320) (2005)

















Per request. This is one of the worst album covers I have ever seen in my life. Minimize your media player or tuck your iPod in your pocket so you don't have to look at it and listen to the music, which is luckily a lot more beautiful. If you listened to Frengers and liked it but thought, like me, that it was a little too disjointed and more of a collection of tracks than an album, you should download this one immediately. This one is far more seamless throughout--literally, all of the tracks flow together by design. This is also just more of an interesting album, if you want my opinion. It might not be your immediate reaction to apply the "progressive" label to this band, but this album may merit it.

Care lines, care lines thumped it up (I have no idea)

No comments:

Post a Comment